another fabulous etsy find!
blog will return to normal shortly!!
I found a little treasure of a magazine at good ol’ shoppers drug mart today. It of course was ‘the essential sparkle issue’. It has so fabulous jewels and some beautiful real life weddings. Their website isn’t up and running yet so you better check it out in person!
A very controversial topic, and understandably so. There are so many different situations where people would consider a cash bar an option. However, think about this: would you go to a friend’s house and pay for a drink at dinner?
There are some extremely affordable options available to cut the costs of a true full open bar. Here are seven suggestions on ways to cut costs on the bar.
1. Only have wine on the tables, no bar.
2. Don’t put the wine on the tables unless someone asks for a bottle.
3. Don’t put both red and white out.
4. Have a limited bar. Only serve beer, wine, and vodka; beer & wine; beer & adult punch etc.
5. Limit the time that your bar is open. Only have your bar open from cocktails till 9 p.m.
6. Have a themed bar – a martini bar.
7. Have your wedding reception on a weekday or during the day, people tend to drink less than on a Saturday night.